Easa Continuing Airworthiness
Aerospace Engineering Services is an Easa Camo Organisation Part M with Subpart G and subapart I approval, Ariworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) approved by Maltese CAA.
We provide the full range of Camo services and support for leasing companies, private owners and commercial operators.
Continuing Airworthiness management can be carried out independently under Camo approval or through sub-contracted services for Aoc holders.
- Continuing Airworthiness Management for operative or storaged aircraft
- Support to aircrafts owners, financiers and leasing companies during aircraft repossessing and re-marketing, reducing management cost during transaction period
- Phase in – Phase out during aircraft sale and purchease
- AMP development and revision, CAME and Minimum Equipment List
- Export Certificate of Airworthiness
- Permit to Fly and fly contidition
- Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) issue and renewal
- Techinical records management and scanning
- Monitoring of airframe /engine/ related componet’s life of the aircraft
- Airworthiness Directive (AD) and Service Bulletin (SB) reviews
- Aircraft damage assessment mapping
- Reliability monitoring
- Production of maintenance work packages
- Maintenance provider audits
- Pre-buy inspections and assessment of aircraft
- Aircraft inductions and Initial Certificate of Airworthiness
- Base maintenance technical represantative
- Heavy Maintenance Inspection
- Components services repair exchange or new buy and sell
- Aircraft Maintenance Record Analysis and Maintenance. Issue a certified statement
- Managing AOG solutions
- Logistical and Technical Support
- Relationship with the Aviation Authorities all over the world
- Storage of historical aircraft documents
Highly skilled and qualified staff uses approved continued airworthiness management software to ensure a high level of services and safe to customers against very competitive rates.
Non Easa aircraft do not need an approved CAMO, however contracting an EASA qualified CAMO will give you European legal assurance that your aircraft and records are controlled and mainteined under a recognized approval and audit system wich increase the value of the aircraft and reduce costs during the transfer of the aircraft from one operator to another, with an option to store all aircraft historical documents in order to guarantee the complete and correct documentation for any techinical or financial problem.
Depending on your needs we can support you and your aircraft throughout its operating life taking over the complete process with a turnkey solution or tailored services.